Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ping-Pong With the Devil

Last night an expatriate friend of mine bugged me to write a post for his blog, Universe Think Tank, where he pursues questions of a theological nature. He's still very much wondering whether there really is a god, a higher realm, or an unseen reality, and while he's been orbiting that particular question for a while he seems to be honestly seeking answers he can't seem to make the 'leap' and just start getting on with things. Well, debating the God vs. No God issue is kind of dull for me, I admit, but I ended up writing an essay anyhow, which is now posted over at his site as Ping-Pong With the Devil. I was just thinking now, though, wouldn't it be a nice if a few of the Mirrors crew stopped by there to leave some of their erudition behind in the comments? Who knows, maybe something someone says might give the kid a nudge in the right direction.

No comments: